1.1.1 to fix things up!
March 19th, 2010
- command line height is now customizable: fixing a bug on macs where it would become too small for letters to fit in. This also means that you can set it to be two-line or three-line always and such. See the Input line tab of settings.
- trigger editor received some sizing improvements
- color triggers now highlight the whole line, including last character
- lag on sending commands to Aardwolf that was introduced with 1.1.0 fixed
- Fixed an import/export profile bug introduced with 1.1.0
- added build.sh, cmake works now
- Aardwolf: full support for the 102 information sub-channel See manual!
Posted in Uncategorized