Happy Holidays! This update adds an advanced text analyser, color map support for Starmourn’s map download, and various quality of life improvements.
SlySven has worked hard and added a new text analyser to Mudlet! Once enabled in the options, select some text and hover over the right-click option to see a detailed breakdown the characters and which code points they use. This advanced option can help with writing triggers or Lua code when working with non-Latin languages or Unicode characters 🎄
Unterstützung der Kartenfarben für Starmourn
A new game launched this month that has a lot of people excited about it – Starmourn! The game has out of the box support for getting a map out to Mudlet, but to a mixup, the colours the map uses weren’t compatible with Mudlet. A Starmourn player jgh713 decided to take the matters into their own hands and added support for the colours, which now show up properly:
Thanks for the code improvements in this release to: jgh713, JorMox, keneanung, Leris, SlySven, and vadi2.
Thanks for the ongoing translation efforts to:
Leris, Guilherme Campos, 蛤？ (uglyfrog), Shaktty, and Garagoth.
- getSelection() added to retrieve selection made with selectString(), selectCurrentLine(), or selectSection()
- removeCustomLine() to remove a custom exit line in the mapper
- Added a right-click menu to room environment (colour) dialog, allowing deletion of environments
- Advanced text analyser as a right-click option in the main menu
- tooltips will now show for the buttons in the main window
- Geyser.Gauge:setValue() will correctly position text again
- Mudlet version is properly quoted again in GMCP Core.Hello message
- exit weights in the 2D mapper are shown properly
- symbol counts showing up in the room when set via the right-click menu
- insertText() and getLineNumber() now accept „main“ for the main window
- custom exit lines now look better in the mapper
- addCustomLine() will now report better error messages
- custom exit line types are now available for translation
- pointy brackets replaced with square ones in a few places for easier translation
- added xterm256 support to MMP map format
- upgraded macOS binaries to be build on Sierra