Scripting improvements and Portuguese language in this mid-autumn release!
Thanks to JorMox, many API functions have been improved: see the changelog for details.
Less spammy timers in Debug view
Have a timer that needs to fire often and ends up cluttering the Debug view as a result? Thanks to SlySven you can now specify the minimum interval for timers, below which they won’t appear in debug:
getMudletHomeDir() for Windows
getMudletHomeDir() will now return the path separated using a / on Windows, macOS, and Linux now. This’ll remove the need to convert backslashes to forward slashes for use with labels while still keeping compatibility with all existing functionality!
Thanks for the code improvements in this release to: JorMox, keneanung, SlySven, and vadi2.
Thanks for the ongoing translation efforts to: CNAmira, Darkgeem (darkgeem), DrAntarctica, Leris, Sirith (Senareil), vadi2, Игорь Антонов (antigr16), and 蛤？ (uglyfrog)!
- Escape character is now automatically escaped by Mudlet in GMCP for (buggy) games that don’t do it
- OK timer output can now be supressed from debug view
- Portuguese as an interface language
- suffix() and prefix() will now properly apply background and foreground colours
- showWindow() and hideWindow() correctly name themselves in error messages
- Geyser.Gauge:setValue() will correctly set the text
- (c|h|d)insertText will properly move cursor to end after inserting
- Geyser.Label:echo() will properly center text with the ‘c’ format parameter
- display() can now take multiple arguments
- getMudletHomeDir() will now use forward slashes / as separators on Windows since stylesheets require them
- showColors() can now sort colours for you alphabetically
- improved translation stats script not to break on unexpected text
- new releases are automatically registered in dblsqd