November 27th, 2009 by Vadi
- “don’t print commands” option fixed
- command history: if you have the clear command line option turned on, cursor up should get the last command and not the one
- windows crash fixed: drag and drop: trigger drop trigger folder onto heading(triggers)->folder disappears-> crash if you click on 1st trigger
- fixed crash on drag and drop: if your drop into an open trigger folder
- drag & drop: fixed crash if you drop above or below the trigger headline parent -> forbid such drops
- Added calcFontSize( fontSize ) to determine how wide and high a mini console needs to be to display a certain amount
- Added startLogging(true/false) turn logging on and off.
Several other misc. changes are included in the downloads section.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Mudlet 1.0.3 is now here
November 20th, 2009 by Vadi
Mudlet 1.0.2 is now available for download.
It fixes a crash that would happen with drag and drop, allows send() to just send stuff to the MUD without echos, and has a display performance fix for Windows. Enjoy!
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Mudlet 1.0.2
November 16th, 2009 by Vadi
Hey, just a quick followup – 1.0.1 is out, fixing a windows crash on killTimer() function and black echos.
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »
November 15th, 2009 by Vadi
A year and three months in development, the 1.0 release of Mudlet is here!
Watch the introductory Mudlet 1.0 screencast
What is Mudlet? It’s a free, open-source and cross-platform MUD client that works on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS! Designed to be fast, efficient, and user-friendly, you can get your own copy for free right here: http://www.mudlet.org/download/
Read the rest of this entry »
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Mudlet 1.0 is HERE!