This short update fixes text selection in Mudlet, improves the generic mapper script, and a few things in the background.
Fixed text selection
Thanks to all coders: CriusMacOldenly, demonnic, keneanung, SlySven, and vadi2 for contributing to the code!
Thanks to all translators: Leris, Marco “M0lid3us” Tironi (wiploo), and vadi2 for helping translate Mudlet.
- ‘show moves’ alias to generic mapper script
- support for a ‘Public Test Build’ version of Mudlet (coming soon)
- table.is_empty() now gives a better error message
- text selection redone
- emoji rendering is a bit better (still working on it)
- showColors() now appends the clicked colour instead of replacing text in the input line
modernised cmake files
It might look like we haven’t done much for you in this release, as compared to the previous ones – but fear not, there’s been plenty of work in the background that’ll come to fruition in the future :)