December 29th, 2009 by Vadi
Sorry for the delay Mac people – but Mudlet 1.0.5 is now available as an update. We’re using a new and improved installer, and should continue being in sync with the Linux and Windows releases in the future.
Much thanks to shenlon for doing an excellent job on the previous packages, and to ixokai for creating the new installer.
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »
December 17th, 2009 by Vadi
Posted in Uncategorized | 6 Comments »
December 16th, 2009 by Vadi
We’ve added Lua functions to create permanent aliases/triggers/timers that show up in the script editor. This means that the #alias way of creating stuff from the input line is now feasible!
Another scripting addition was that now you can check if an alias/trigger/timer exits or is enabled. You can also enable, disable, and delete them via scripting.
The trigger editor pattern list was also partially redesigned, along with the trigger editor itself – making it perform much faster.
Blaine von Roeder has also created a Variable Persistence System – which means you can now easily save your variables across sessions! The manual will be updated shortly on how to make use of this.
Additinally, Babelfish created a checho function – it allows you to easily make an echo that has colors in between, using the hex color values. Next Mudlet version will have a cecho function which will allow you to do things like cecho(“this is red green blue”)!
- Updated to QT-4.6, removing many rendering and display issues(doubling line inputs, etc)
- Fixed resetFormat( windowName ) to work on main console. Syntax is resetFormat().
- Defaulted LF-after-newline to ON for GA-enabled MUDs. Fixes reported problems with IRE prompts.
- Returning focus to Mudlet no longer causes incorrect characters to be hilighted in the command line.
- Pressing up when the command line is empty now selects the last sent command.
- Timer Folders no longer spam the Debug Console with execute announcements
- Debug console now shows correct capture groups for Aliases and Triggers (Bug 493400)
- LuaGlobal and Mudlet Documentation now properly updated on Mudlet start
- Colorizer triggers renamed to “Highlight Triggers” (Cosmetic)
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Mudlet 1.0.5 is here
December 3rd, 2009 by Vadi
Just a small maintenance update fixing a couple of problems that users reported:
- Fix: timer couldnt disable itself
- sqlite database support
- Added createGauge, setGauge, getRGB, deselect functions
- Fixed preferences dialog resetting the font
The Mudlet team is currently working on the 1.1.0 release, which will feature MXP! Here’s a preview of it on Imperian:
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Mudlet 1.0.4